Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009 - Hello 2010

The long and winding road. . .

This is one of my favorite Beatle songs.

I'm a mom, a grandma and an empty nester (sort of). I am learning to adjust to this new chapter in my life. Join me as I go down this new road. Along the way I will share thoughts about things that have happened in my life, things I am looking forward too, my favorite recipes, organizing ideas, my attempts at remodeling my house and all things general.

So many people that I know have started blogs and when I get bored I like to sneak into their lives and read what other people are doing so I thought that I would start one as well.

As my DD, SIL, and my beautiful granddaughter live with me I am not sure who will read this but we are counseled in my religion to write in journals so that our family will know about our lives so I thought that this would be a good way to start the new century.

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before
It always leads me here
Lead me to your door

No comments:

Post a Comment