Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Biggest Loser - Week Four

We had our weigh-in on Tuesday but I did not want to post then because I wanted to post about my favorite things because I had such a wonderful day out on Saturday with Sarah and Austyn.

So when I did my weigh-in it said that I weighed 191.3 pounds and had lost 1.5 pounds. I was so happy especially because on Sunday I was soooo bad. I had such a munchie craving. I ate pizza, I had my doughnut that I had bought on Saturday. I ate crackers. I did not however have any Diet Pepsi.

Now yesterday, the 10th I got on the scale again because I have been weighing myself every morning when I get done at the gym. I don't know how I did it except that the diet I am doing is way awesome and I am really never as hungry as I was before. So, anyway I said that I had lost 1.3 pounds (that's what that elliptical will do for you - it really beats you up but you feel so good after). So it is official I have lost 20 POUNDS!

I am off tomorrow because I wanted to take 5 days off so I could start with the remodel of the bathroom so I am going to reward myself with a new pair of jeans.

40 more pounds to go for goal!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 20 pounds! That is great!

    Zach and I love Vampire Diaries too! And they are very HOT guys! :)

    ReplyDelete