Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Biggest Loser - Week Three

Well, the biggest loser is coming along great at work and has been a lot of fun. Everyone is losing weight and this one guy just keeps losing and losing. He says his motivation is the fact that him and his wife are going to Cabo this summer and he wants to look great in his swim trunks. Ahh, what we won't all do for the sake of vanity. This year is my thirty year class reunion. Yup, 30 years since the walked the halls of dear old Roy High. So that is my motivation - my class reunion.

So now as they say in the cop shows - just the facts ma'am.

I missed the weigh in last week because I was in beautiful Richmond Virginia attending a contracting course. Some had bets that when I came back I would have gained weight because one of the other "contestants" was back there for 2 weeks and when he came back he had gained 8 pounds. They were sure I would have too because I had a tendency to eat out of boredom. Well, not this time. They had a nice little workout room with an elliptical machine so I went down there in the morning and again in the evening after class was done (I was lucky - the class was taught in the hotel I was staying in). They also had a pool so I swam (which I love to do) and I sat in the hot tub and relaxed before skyping with the kids in the evening. Here are the facts:

Date: 07 Jan 2010
Starting Weight: 204.7 pounds

Date: 19 Jan 2010 (first official weigh-in)
Weight: 197.5
Pounds Lost: 7.2

Date: 26 Jan 2010 (missed weigh in)

Date: 02 Feb 2010
Weight: 192.8
Pounds Lost: 4.7
Total Lost: 11.9 pounds

So, as you can see I actually lost 4.7 pounds while I was gone to Virginia. WHOO HOO!! Once, I hit that mark of 190 I will have lost a total of 20 pounds which is 1/3 of the weight that the doctor says I need to lose.

Skinny jeans here I come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment